Wow I’ve been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award twice in the last two days! Firstly by Danielle from Enchanted by Books and then this morning again by Montana from Montana Designs – thanks ladies!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Cookies or Cake? Definitely cake!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Always chocolate
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Probably the chocolate marble brownie sold at the cafe nextdoor to my workplace. The slices are massive and delicious. Yesterday I just had that for lunch and it was amazing.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Probably when I’m studying. I used to buy a packet of snakes and some energy drinks and write my essays. There was no other motivator quite like it.
- Sweet Nickname? I don’t think I have one. My family and some friends call me Pen, short for Penelope, but that’s not really what this question is asking!
My nominees are….
The Emotional Bake Down – Sew Biased – Sew Love Tea Do
Adventures of a Girl from the Naki – The Curious Kiwi – Calico Stretch
Every Stitch I Make – Modern Vintage Cupcakes – Sewing in Athens – Sewist Stitch
Crazy Gypsy Chronicles – Nikki Stitches – A Charm of Magpies
So check out these lovely ladies’ blogs today!
Wow in the last three days I’ve been awarded three blogger awards.
Thank you to Thing, Stuff and Eco-Love, Stacy Sews and Schools and Sewville for giving me the very inspiring blogger award.
As with any blog award, there comes a set of rules
Display award image on your blog page.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Notify the bloggers that they have been nominated and link to their posts.
Facts About Me
My flatmates and I fosters kittens for SPCA before they’re big enough to be adopted (MEGA CUTE)
I have two sisters and I’m in the middle
I’m still in love with my serger
I don’t drink beer but I do love a good cider
I’m the youngest person at my workplace by exactly 20 years
This year I’m mentoring a 14 year old for the YWCA
I love swimming
And now I would like to nominate these people to these for this award
Fifty Dresses – Busy Lizzie in Brizzy – Sertyan’s Sewing Corner – Montana Designs – Sew Busy Lizzie – Vicki Kate Makes – Dottie Doodle – Petty Grievances – A Bird on a Bicycle – The Sometimes Sewist – Sew Squirrel – Belmont Sewing Club – Cuckoo Chanel – Susie Homemaker MD – Sew Incidentally
Wow I’m so flattered the madebymim nominated by blog for the Versatile Blogger award. What a kind thought!
In order to accept this honour I, first, need nominate fifteen blogs that I enjoy reading. In no particular order they are:
Make Me – An Arty Blog – Time and Again – Enchanted by Books – The Vintage Design Shop – We Heart Vintage – Repurposed Mind – Erica B’s DIY Style – The Crockery Blog
Folk Haven – Did You Make That? – There’s A Couch – Stacy Sews and Schools – Julia Bobbin and Beaspoke
And next I have to tell you all seven things about myself.
I have blue eyes, I failed my written driver’s licence the first time, I work at a charity, I have sewn five dresses and two skirts so far this year, I love swimming in the sea, I love Kiwiana (especially the really tacky kind) and my favourite colour to wear is coral.
On a side note I’m so glad to have joined the craft blogging community. Everyone is so encouraging and affirming! It’s so nice to be part of – so thanks!
Wow! Make Me Mori nominated me as one of her favourite bloggers! That’s awesome!
I love her blog too and am an avid follower (actually though). She makes some really pretty dresses, skirts, tops and crafty stuff too. She’s a great seamstress and she’s super speeedy.
In case you haven’t (and you probably already have if you’re into your sewing blogs) you should totally check out Make Me Mori – she’s pretty hip!