Wow I’ve been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award twice in the last two days! Firstly by Danielle from Enchanted by Books and then this morning again by Montana from Montana Designs – thanks ladies!
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
- Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
- Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions
- Cookies or Cake? Definitely cake!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Always chocolate
- Favorite Sweet Treat? Probably the chocolate marble brownie sold at the cafe nextdoor to my workplace. The slices are massive and delicious. Yesterday I just had that for lunch and it was amazing.
- When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Probably when I’m studying. I used to buy a packet of snakes and some energy drinks and write my essays. There was no other motivator quite like it.
- Sweet Nickname? I don’t think I have one. My family and some friends call me Pen, short for Penelope, but that’s not really what this question is asking!
My nominees are….
The Emotional Bake Down – Sew Biased – Sew Love Tea Do
Adventures of a Girl from the Naki – The Curious Kiwi – Calico Stretch
Every Stitch I Make – Modern Vintage Cupcakes – Sewing in Athens – Sewist Stitch
Crazy Gypsy Chronicles – Nikki Stitches – A Charm of Magpies
So check out these lovely ladies’ blogs today!